- EBA Aktenvernichter Schneidemaschinen7260
- EBA Aktenvernichter SchneidemaschinenEASY-TO-USE Touch padExtremely convenient: Electronic, programmable control module for the power backgauge with multi-lingual touch pad.
- EBA Aktenvernichter SchneidemaschinenIR SAFETY CURTAINThe light beam safety curtain in the working area of this professional guillotines ensures the highest level of safety and cutting convenience.
- EBA Aktenvernichter SchneidemaschinenAIR TABLEThe front and rear table of the EBA 7260 are equipped with air jets for easy and effortless handling of large paper stacks.
- EBA Aktenvernichter SchneidemaschinenPatented EASY-CUT activating barsA cut can be executed conveniently by means of the patented EASY-CUT blade activating bars, which guarantee a safe two-hand operation.
- EBA Aktenvernichter SchneidemaschinenEleCTRONIC HAND WHEELIdeal for manual backgauge positioning, the electronic hand wheel has infinitely variable speed control from very slow to very fast.
- EBA Aktenvernichter SchneidemaschinenPractical tool holderThe practical hook-in tool holder is placed on the back table and keeps all necessary tools for blade change and service jobs within reach.
- EBA Aktenvernichter SchneidemaschinenSAFE BLaDE CHANGeSafe and convenient blade change without removing covers. Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade to protect the operator.
PROFESSIONAL GUILLOTINE EBA 7260
ur top model: guillotine with EASY-CUT, hydraulic clamp, programmable power backgauge with electronic control module and IR light beam safety curtain on the front table.
Equipped with the new, patented EASY-CUT blade activating bars for convenient and safe cutting. Comprehensive SCS safety package: IR light beam safety curtain on the front table; safety cover on the rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; electronically controlled true two-hand operation; 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented safety drive; automatic blade and clamp return from every position; disc brake for instant blade stop; blade changing device with covered cutting edge; blade depth adjustment from the outside of the machine; easy blade and cutting stick change from the front of the machine without removing covers. Hydraulic clamp drive. Clamping pressure infinitely adjustable (min. 250 daN, max. 2000 daN) with optical indicator. Snap-in false clamp plate with optical indicator for delicate work. Foot pedal for pre-clamping or as mechanical cutting line indicator. Optical cutting line with bright and durable LEDs. Electromechanical backgauge drive with precision spindle for exact positioning (backgauge speed: 53 mm/sec.). Electric backgauge drive with touch pad for easy setting, multilingual operator guidance and digital display. Measurement readout in cm or inches (display accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch). 99 programs with 99 steps in each program (up to 15 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program as one single program step). Program runs automatically. 10-button key pad for presetting of measurement. Integrated calculator. Pre-programmed measurements for standard paper sizes. Programmable keys for quick setting of frequently needed measurements. Memory key for repeat cuts. Automatic SET function for reference measurement via start button. Programmable EJECT function - for pushing out the paper. Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display. Electronic hand wheel for manual backgauge positioning with infinitely variable speed control. Three-step front table illumination (LEDs). Electro-mechanical blade drive. Solid steel blade carrier with adjustable guide plates on both sides. Blade made of German high quality HSS steel. Solid all-metal construction. Stainless-steel working surface for front table. Complete with air table (air jets on front and rear table), practical tool holder and stacking angle. Optional set of side tables (left and right) available at an extra cost.
Quality "Made in Germany"
Power: 400 V / 50 Hz / 3~ (three phase, other voltages available)
Capacity: 1.9 kW, 0.1 kW backgauge drive
Dimensions: 1335 x 1305 x 1540 mm (HxWxD), width / depth with side tables 2100 mm / 1600 mm
Weight: 588 kg without side tables, 628 kg with side tables